Sunday, March 11, 2007

Suze Orman: The Horns Come Out


I love this woman Deborah Solomon. In the Age of Charlie Rose, where interview is vaseline-assisted vassalage, it is great to see pieces like hers, even though her standing up to people has sometimes gone sideways, in this case, the results are magical.

This interview is like socratic surgery where the patient grabs the scalpel and unintended hari kiri quickly ensues. Is it a coincidence that her surname is Or Man? Like so many before her, she presents herself as a guardian angel, but then dismisses her gender as idiots. But don't feel bad, Ladies. Apparently, the states can all go to ruin, and the market too (nevermind the ecosystem that she's jetsetting through, privately).

Seriously, if I had written her lines, I wouldn't have gotten close to this. Congratulations, Suze: you are the most despicable huckster to come to town in a long time.

No comments: